Article 1 The purpose of the Agreement
is to stipulate the conditions and requirements for the use of SIREX API services (hereinafter referred to as 'service') provided by Blockchain Company (hereinafter referred to as 'company').
Article 2 Definition of terminology.
The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows:
1. API (Application Programming Interface): A protocol or message that an application uses to communicate with programs such as the company's operating system or server or database management system
2. Service: A service in which the company discloses APIs to the outside world so that the members can handle functions set by themselves (trade orders, information inquiry, etc.) by linking the members' applications, programs, or websites to APIs disclosed by the company
3. Members: Those who use the service
Article 3 Change of Terms and Conditions
1. The contents of this Agreement shall become effective when the member agrees to this Agreement for the service use by posting it on the SIREX website or otherwise informing the member.
2. The company can change this agreement if necessary. In this case, it shall notify the application date to one of the SIREX website or one of the initialization faces, pop-ups or notices along with the current terms and conditions, and send the change to the registered member's e-mail.
Regardless of whether the e-mail sent to the member has actually been reached, the company shall assume that the member has fulfilled his duty by simply signing up for the site provided by the company and sending the contents to the registered e-mail.
3. If a member does not express his or her intention to reject the revised agreement, the company shall clearly indicate that it agrees to the amended agreement, and the member shall agree to the amended agreement if the member does not express his or her intention to reject the amendment by the day before its application.
4. If the member expressly indicates that he or she does not agree to the revised agreement, the company cannot apply the revised agreement, in which case the member may cancel the service. However, the company may cancel the service if there are special circumstances in which the company's service cannot be applied to the existing terms and conditions when the member intends to continue receiving the company's service without terminating the service.
Article 4 Outlaws of Terms and Conditions
1. In addition to these terms and conditions, the company may notify or obtain consent from the members by setting separate notice, individual agreement, service information, operation policy, and detailed guidelines (hereinafter referred to as "detailed guidelines") for the service, and the "detailed guidelines" shall be applied first if the details of the detailed guideline are in conflict with the agreement of the members.
2. For matters or interpretations not specified in this Agreement, the terms and conditions of use of SIREX shall be followed by "Terms and Conditions", "Details" and the related statutes or regulations.
Article 5 Disclaimer
1. The company shall not be held liable in the event of any of the following cases without the company's intention or serious negligence.
A. In case a member fails to comply with these terms and conditions, instructions for use of the service, detailed instructions or related statutes
B. In case damages occur due to service interruption or interruption caused by computer failure, communication failure, or other natural disasters
C. In the event of damages caused by the member's imputation, such as the member's computer status, problems with the communication line, or errors in the operation of the computer equipment, etc.
d. In case the service cannot be provided without the intention or material negligence of the company due to bad service of the virtual currency issue management system or due to the regular server check time
e. In the event of a dispute between the members by means of service
f. In case the company uses the program developed by the member in addition to the one provided by the service
g. In case the member's account, password and API Secret Key are leaked. In case of system error due to sudden change in market price, heavy order, etc
h. In case other members have reasons for imputation
Article 6 Contents of Service
1. What the company provides in its service is as follows
a. Cryptocurrency purchases, sales, withdrawals, etc
b. Inquiring information such as transaction details, balance details, transaction result, non-determined item, etc
c. Inquiry of investment information such as quotations, prices, etc
d. The company may change all or part of the service provided for considerable reasons, such as operational and technical needs. In this case, the company shall post the reason, contents and date of the change in advance in a notice within the SIREX page or in a notice in the SIREX Developer Center.
e. The company may limit the members' use of the main office service in the event of a system failure due to excessive order handling or other requests..
Article 7 Members' Responsibilities
1. The members shall not perform any of the following actions when using the service. In the event of violation of the obligations under the terms and conditions, the members may restrict the service use or cancel the service contract.
a. The act of using accounts of other members
b. Unauthorized theft of another's name
c. Intervening the normal use of services, such as hacking
d. Transferring data such as investment information, quotations, accounts, closing details and balances obtained using the service to others
e. Development of a program that can be misunderstood as representing the company
f. An act of obstructing or damaging the company's work
g. Actions to be made for relevant statutes, such as the "Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
2. Notice of changes in the service is provided in advance through the SIREX Developer Center notice board, etc. The member must check the change. When the service contents are changed, the member shall reflect the change directly into the web service, mobile application, and other applications that produced by the change. The members shall be responsible for the non-verification of the details.
3. The members shall comply with the instructions, instructions for use, authority, and precautions for the use of each open API in the SIREX Developer Center.
Article 8 Members' duties on the management of their ID and passwords
1. The member is responsible for the management of the account, and the consequences of using the account shall be attributed to the member. Therefore, the member shall directly manage the password or API Secret key so that other person cannot use the member's account without permission, and make regular changes to prevent others from using the account without permission.
2. If the member recognizes that his account or password or API Secret key has been stolen or used illegally, the member shall notify the company immediately and follow the company's instructions. In the event a member fails to notify the above facts or, even if the member does not comply with the company's instructions, the company shall not be held liable for the matter unless the company intends or fails to make a mistake.
Article 9 Court of competent jurisdiction and the law of the People's Republic of Korea
1. These terms and conditions shall be regulated and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea and shall apply to lawsuits between the company and its members.
2. In the event of a dispute concerning the use of the service, the court responsible for the location of the company's headquarters shall be settled by the competent court.
1. These terms and conditions will take effect on 21 February 2019.